NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Billing Analyst to join our client’s team. This is a remote, direct hire position.
SALARY: $65-80K (depending on experience)
- 2+ years of Managed Services or SaaS-based experience in a role such as Billing Analyst, Accounts Receivable or Accounts Payable
- Four year degree or the equivalent combination of education and work experience is required
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within Managed and Cloud Services, including a firm understanding of recurring revenue
- Experience with an IT Service Management platform and/or Salesforce preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and proven ability to interact and communicate with personnel across all levels of an organization
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and strong organizational, analytical and time management skills are essential
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a virtual environment and manage their time accordingly
- Invoices recurring contract services (primarily Managed and Cloud Services) and time and materials labor on a timely basis, with complete accuracy.
- Enters service contracts and contract changes into recurring billing platform and Salesforce.com; applying accurate cost, price and coding.
- Reconciles Managed Services contracts sixty (60) days prior to expiration, comparing actual device inventory, service provider cost and end user count to services billed and escalating discrepancies.
- Supports internal and external requests regarding contracted coverage information such as devices and quantities of services and technologies under agreement
- May assist with creating written Managed Services contracts of varying levels of complexity using information provided by the Presales Solution Architects. All contracts should be created in a timely manner, must be accurate upon completion, and meet internal and external objectives.
- Reconciles vendor invoices against expected costs and works with vendor accounts receivable department to resolve any discrepancies. Reports against monthly vendor costs to analyze trends.
- Provides timely communication and sets proper expectations to all stakeholders.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com