NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Construction Project Manager to join our client’s team in Florida. This is a direct hire position. Candidate must sit in Orlando, FL.
SALARY: $70-90k (based on experience)
- Experience in the bidding process
- Experience with client facing
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Construction Management, or 5 years’ experience in construction management in lieu of degree.
- Experience in construction project administration required.
- Understanding cost and schedule development and controls.
- Solid analytical ability with excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel, as well as MS Project or other scheduling software is required.
- Business Development (the ability to secure future work from new sources as well as to maintain existing clientele for repeat business).
- Pre-construction including bidding, schedules, job set up, and securing permits
- Project Management including monitoring field progress through direct interaction with superintendent and updating the client on progress. Managing the submittal and RFI process. Managing change orders and invoicing. Managing job costing and budgets.
- Project Closeout including warranty information, lien waivers, permitting department paperwork, etc.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com