NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join our client’s team in Tampa, FL. This is a direct hire position with remote flexibility. Candidate must sit in the Tampa Bay area.
SALARY: $90-100K (depending on experience)
- BA/BS degree in marketing or relevant field.
- 7+ years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Knowledge of sales enablement tools including content management platforms, CRM (MSFT Dynamics), ZoomInfo, etc.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- A self-starter who demonstrates critical and creative thinking abilities
- Experience managing multiple campaigns at the same time, and facilitating cross-functional collaboration, alignment, and participation to derive most impactful campaign results
- Proven experience managing teams, both direct and cross-functional
- Team player who collaborates openly and communicates effectively across all key stakeholders and audiences
- Exceptional independent problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Experience with campaign performance measurement and analysis is a plus
- Experience managing workflows through agile marketing approach is a plus
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our website, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Manage digital marketing strategy aligned with corporate brand strategy, by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs), trends and insights to optimize spend and performance.
- Utilize analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points and identifies critical conversion points, drop off points, and optimize user funnels.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests; and contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Manage Website, collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience, and evaluate metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Optimize advertising spend and improve marketing results, as well as coordinate with in-house advertising and media team.
- Oversee digital marketing department operational requirements, processes, and projects.
- Manage and develop digital marketing team including recruiting, guiding, educating, driving performance accountability, and nurturing growth.
- Support other digital projects in support of leadership initiatives.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com