NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Digital Media Strategist join our client’s team. This is a direct hire position. Preferred location is Florida but open to candidates in Kentucky, Ohio, Texas, South Carolina, Illinois, Louisiana, or Massachusetts.
SALARY: $95-110k (depending on experience)
- 2-3 years paid search experience directly managing annual budgets more than $250K
- Extensive experience with Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Google Shopping and Google Analytics platforms
- 2-3 yrs experience using one of the following paid search management platforms (Skai, SA360, Marin)
- Undergraduate degree in communications, marketing or other applicable disciplines
- Experience with client facing roles and comfortable presenting performance, learnings and optimizations to senior audience
- Self-managed and exceptionally detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, dynamic environment
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Develop and manage paid search strategies and tactics for all assigned clients.
- Execute search marketing tactics including: keyword research/development, ad copy creation, campaign performance tracking & reporting, testing, etc.
- Accurately manage campaign budgets to ensure high profitability.
- Create & review all performance reporting
- Present performance reports to our clients via phone and in-person.
- Effectively communicate strategies and performance trends in client communications
- Monitor and analyze performance trends and develop strategies based on the data.
- Establish and maintain relationships with vendors through face-to-face meetings, conference calls, and presentations.
- Continually evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns and offer recommendations based on evaluations to improve the campaigns.
- Develop and implement best-in-class digital media techniques.
- Continually evaluate new opportunities for growth and expansion and develop POVs based on new findings.
- Monitor competitive landscape and industry trends / constantly review the marketplace for new online opportunities.
- Contribute to senior management communications, concerning online marketing issues and initiatives.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com