NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to join our client’s team in Tampa, FL. This is a contract to hire position. Candidate must be located in Tampa, FL.
SALARY: $65-70k (depending on experience)
- 2+ years of experience in administrative or executive assistant role
- Experience and interest in producing exceptional internal and external communications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms
- Sincere interest in administrative work
- Ability to support team during “core” Eastern Time hours
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the executive staff including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; assisting with expense submission; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex travel plans for Executives they support, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates, and ensures calendars/appointments are up to date. Serves as both a “gatekeeper” and “gateway” creating win-win situations for direct access to the executive staff.
- As needed/requested by various leaders, researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between all internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with senior management.
- Works closely and effectively with members of the management team to keep individuals well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a “barometer,” having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping leadership updated.
- As requested, manages a variety of special projects for leaders in the organization, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach that facilitates the leaders’ ability to effectively manage their deliverables. Meets or exceeds SLAs for deliverables. (SLAs to be identified and agreed upon during first 30 days.)
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures. Maintaining schedules and event calendars for multiple business unit leaders including event creation and appointment confirmation with outside vendors.
- Other administrative duties include: meeting scribe; monitoring calls; planning/organizing celebrations; tracking onboarding tasks for new team members; review/screen job applicants, etc.
- This individual may be required to be available after hours for critical next day tasks.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com