NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Executive Assistant to join our client’s team in Florida. This is a direct hire position. Candidate must be in Tampa, FL area.
SALARY: $50-75k (based on experience)
- Strong executive administrative background (comfortable with ordering suppliers, dealing with cleaning vendors, shipping packages, etc.)
- Need experience in a law firm or title company (will be helping assist with contract and legal documents related to construction development projects)
- Able to work onsite
- Real estate industry experience- need some understanding in this space
- Comfortable interfacing with outside stakeholders (lawyers, lenders, paralegal)
- Must have some understanding of real estate (loans, mortgages, etc.)- Could be from working at a title company or something similar
- Pull receipts and to facilitate monthly Amex reconciliation
- Reception duties –greet incoming guests, etc.
- Assist with travel plans, if necessary or ICSC scheduling
- Order office supplies and equipment
- Help set-up meetings (Zoom/Teams)
- Help with travel arrangements when needed
- Coordinate with attorneys and their paralegals on anything needed for closings
- Help coordinate w due diligence items and send to appropriate parties (lender, broker, buyer, etc.)
- Fill-in miscellaneous forms, with respect to entitlements (fill in as directed)
- Prepare miscellaneous forms or documents (affidavits, estoppels, etc.)
- Use Adobe Pro to set-up signature blocks, notary blocks, revise or add information to documents
- Scan and respond to any emails regarding signatures and coordinate with the party sending the emails and documents, per instructions.
- Scan and save documents to the server
- Post-Closing and Pre and Post Construction – Open and/or close utility accounts. Work on new construction accounts with and coordinate with vendors or municipalities. Fill out forms, if necessary, etc.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com