NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Head of Revenue – CRO to join our client’s team. This is a fully remote, direct hire position. This is a brand-new Head of Revenue role for a 20-year-old, $300M revenue technology solutions provider. This is a great opportunity for someone to have a big impact.
SALARY: 250-285K (depending on experience) + BONUS
- Own and drive a strategy for revenue development from top of the funnel all the way through sales execution.
- Be the global leader for the sales and marketing organizations; drive business growth across all services and all geos.
- Develop and execute the strategic business development and sales plan for the firm, working closely with the executive team, marketing, delivery, etc.
- Develop and execute the marketing plan for the firm, working closely with the executive team, sales, delivery, etc.
- Work with practice and service line leaders to identify top talent to help advance our services, expand our reach, and grow our revenue; develop leaders within your org and other orgs in the firm.
- Own and drive the relationship with strategic partners.
- Define territories, comp plans, and strategy for investment worldwide.
- Define appropriate incentives to drive alignment between marketing, sales, and the financial results the company needs to have.
- Possess the people skills to inspire prospects, clients, and co-workers alike.
- Lead a global and talented team of sales and marketing professionals.
- Hold sales and marketing departments accountable to success.
- Provide the CEO and executive leadership team with predictability and visibility into the pipeline at all stages.
- Work with Global operations to construct and adhere to a disciplined sales ops process.
- 7+ years’ experience in a sales leadership role with quota responsibility selling technology consulting services.
- Global experience. Proven track record of developing and executing business strategy in the US, Canada, Europe, Asia
- Proven track record of growing revenue through marketing, branding, sales, partnerships, etc.
- Willingness to travel approximately 50% of the time to meet client needs when travel is safe again
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com