NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking an iOS Developer to join our client’s team in Tampa, FL. This is a direct hire position with remote flexibility. Candidate must sit in the Tampa Bay area or be open to relocation.
SALARY: $95-110K (depending on experience)
- 3+ years of native mobile development experience
- 5-7 years’ developing applications with experience in the following areas:
- Angular (v2.0 or Greater)
- Responsive/Adaptive Design Experience (Desktop and Mobile)
- Project Lead/Technical Project Management
- Reviewing code from junior level and/or offshore/remote programmers or external vendors
- Systems monitoring and general support of applications
- Act as the primary contact and lead support associate for multiple native/responsive mobile modules and processes, resolving customer issues in a timely manner
- Participate in all aspects of the Mobile software Development lifecycle through supporting existing software development efforts and developing new software modules
- Develop, maintain, test, analyze performance, troubleshoot / fix applications and applicable code
- Delegate tasks and participate in reviewing code from junior onshore & offshore developers
- Produce deliverables with clean, well-documented and easily maintainable code that adheres to defined coding standards and best practices
- Collaborate with product owners in gaining an understanding of requirements / acceptance criteria and translate into technical requirements
- Write unit / UI tests to help identify defects
- Work closely with the project team and report clearly and accurately to management
- Build and maintain stable working relationships internally
- Implement software for applications and related technology, with minimum oversight
- Influence the discovery and decision-making process when changes to standards and technology are required (tools, conventions and design patterns)
- Provides support to the business by responding to user questions, concerns, and issues (for example, technical feasibility, implementation strategies)
- Communicating status and issues to team members and stakeholders; collaborating with project team and cross functional teams
- Ensuring solution is sustainable across implementation and use; troubleshooting open issues and bug-fixes and ensuring on-time delivery and hand-offs.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com