NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Jr. Systems Administration to join our client’s team in Tampa, Florida. This is an on-site, contract to hire position. Candidate must live in the Tampa Bay area.
- 1-2 years Jr. Systems Administration level experience out of a busy environment (30-40 tickets per day on average)
- Windows Server, Active Directory support (new user set-up)
- Software deployment
- Network support; back-up, recovery, basic firewall support
- Security monitoring, support
- Any ticketing system (they are using ConnectWise Manage, Automate for RMM, IT Boost for documentation)
- Any certifications – highly preferred
- Maintaining network security, business continuity, records and documentation, and vendor relationships
- Manage Active Directory Domain; including WINS, DHCP, IIS, DNS including user accounts/rights/permissions, group policies, etc.
- Troubleshoot client production issues and analyze failures to minimize outages and interruptions
- Review and troubleshoot monitored backup failures
- Perform hardware/software updates /upgrades as required to maintain a secure and healthy network
- Interface with support vendors to resolve network and system issues
- Review system logs and respond /resolve system events
- Configure network devices such as firewall/routers and switches
- Ability to examine and evaluate test equipment and analysis tools to include network scanning and reporting
- Contribute to the documentation updates and sections of systems engineering documentation to maintain integrity in our database configurations
- Setup desktop computers and peripherals and test network connections (various internet browsers) and proper functioning of computer systems and software for various applications and programs
- Evaluate applications and software patches for desktop applications to solve desktop
- Interact with staff on desktop problems and their resolution.
- Troubleshoot computer peripheral devices like printers and resolve associated problems.
- Server Support (Server 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019)
- Basic Firewall Support (SonicWall, Cisco, Fortinet, etc.)
- After-hours Primary/Secondary support every few months
- Adhere to policies as per corporate manuals and directives.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.co