NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Lead Product Owner to join our client’s team in Miami, FL. This is an on-site, direct hire position with travel to locations in Miami Dade, Broward and Naples.
SALARY: $100-150K (depending on experience)
- 7-10 years of experience as a product owner
- Recent experience in a fast-growing SaaS business
- In-depth knowledge of Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology
- In-depth understanding customer research and discovery (with internal teams)
- Good grasp of how to consolidate and manage a product P/L (will have update on P/L requirement)
- Experience in the Property Management industry PREFERRED
- Deliver a product proposition that drives significant value from target customer verticals
- Owner and promotor of the product vision, ensuring clarity of direction and focus for the product & engineering teams as well as the wider US business community
- Drive the product development, manage interactions with stakeholders and development teams
- Drive analysis and decisions on critical “buy or partner” vs “build” decisions to the right balance between in-house key skills and differentiation vs time to market
- Coordinate delivery of product capabilities with development teams and outcomes are operationalized and ready for commercial use
- Work with sales teams to ensure that the product is an integral part of the overall proposition and sales concepts (positioning, USPs, long term vision etc.)
- Keep a constant eye on industry trends, regulation, payment ecosystem participants and competitive movements and ensure adjustments are made to vision, strategy, and roadmaps when and as required
- Champion the drive towards highly empowered and motivated product development teams with a relentless focus on how to make things better
- Collaborate with engineering leads to ensure a robust architectural runway planning of the product portfolio in collaboration with own engineering team, ensuring cross Group alignment and optimal use of technology assets
- Continuously define and update the resource strategy to deliver on long term and short-term business objectives, in line with the overall Group resourcing framework.
- Be the custodian of forward thinking to maintain and continuously upgrade the product development engineering practices in use. Drive relentless improvement initiatives to develop and nurture high performing product development teams
- Strong leadership track record with a servant mindset – both cross functional and own team with the ability to build teams – will be essential
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com