NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Software Engineer Team Lead to join our client’s team in Tampa, FL. This is a remote, direct hire position. Candidate must be local to the Tampa Bay area.
SALARY: $130-140K (depending on experience)
- 2+ years of experience managing and leading a team of software developers
- 4+ years of overall software development experience.
- Expertise with React.js, Docker, ORM, SQL, Git technologies, Jira, Material-UI, React Redux, Semantic Versioning, design patterns, TypeScript and GraphQL.
- Expertise in Microservice architecture.
- Experience with the concepts and application of TDD.
- Experience working with authentication technologies.
- Mobile responsive application development experience.
- Experience working in scalable multi-tenant distributed enterprise environments.
- Experience in developing reusable software components.
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- Lead a team of software developers through the full software development life cycle
- Collaborate with product, architecture, and development teams to design and implement highly distributed, scalable, secure, high transaction systems with micro service architectures
- Contribute to a collaborative, positive, and enjoyable environment for your development team
- Mentor and coach team members to develop their careers
- Facilitate and participate in code reviews
- Collaborate with your peers to evolve our standards and processes
- Follow Agile principles to continuously deliver incremental value to our products and platform within expected time frames
- Develop high-quality software by designing, coding and creating automated tests.
- Develop, produce, or identify new tools and applications for the company.
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting.
- Create reusable software components
- Analyze complex software bugs and anomalies to identify root cause.
- Actively participate in company or development meetings (e.g., stand-ups, design sessions, architecture reviews, project planning, estimating and presenting application-related materials).
- Update required technical documentation.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com