NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Lead UX Designer to join our client’s team in Tampa, FL. This is a contract to hire position with remote/travel flexibility. Candidate must be located in the Southeast US (Florida preferred), with the ability to come on-site in Tampa 1-2 times a month.
SALARY: $60-70/hour, $120-145K (depending on experience)
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in design, digital art, or relevant field
- At least 3-5+ years of experience as a UI/UX designer
- Experience working in a Microservices environment & with modern web services
- Experience taking the lead on design & architecting customer facing/e-commerce websites
- Proven UI/UX designing skills for both web and mobile platforms
- Knowledge of project management and research
- Proficiency in interaction design and information architecture
- Manages the direction of User Experience on a single project
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com