NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Senior Data Platform Architect to join our client’s team in Tampa, Florida. This is a direct hire position with remote flexibility.
- 10 years’ experience in software development in n-tier environments required
- 5 years’ in data storage technologies (RDBMS, MYSQL, Postgres, S3, MPP, Big data) required, including significant expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- 2 years’ experience developing security standards required
- 4 years’ experience with CI/CD highly preferred
- 2 years’ experience with the following tools preferred: Kafka, Kubernetes, Terraform, Wavefront, Dynatrace, Splunk
- 4 years’ experience cloud architecture, specifically with AWS and Cloud Foundry preferred, including experience in the Cloud hosting platforms like Tanzu Application service or Cloud Foundry
- Lead the data platform architecture strategy to provide data solutions and infrastructure that enable business intelligence, AI/ML Ops, IoT, data integrations, data services, self-service analytics, and data-driven digital products and services.
- Responsible for the technical design and technology roadmap for the company's data platform solutions and services.
- Bring critical day-to-day leadership and thinking to the table, working with teams of architects, engineering leaders, and product managers, aligning cross-functional projects and ensuring that they're within reason (fiscally and technically).
- Collaborate with internal teams and business leaders alike, creating strategically sound Target State Architectures.
- Be an owner and subject matter expert on one or more workstreams under data platform infrastructure.
- Enable data productivity by building out data services on cloud and help to operationalize it.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com