NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Senior Systems Engineer to join our client’s team in Orlando, FL. This is an on-site, direct hire position.
SALARY: $102-140K (depending on experience)
- Ability to read systems schematics, CAD drawings and software products
- Functional and physical systems analyses skills
- Experience leading a Systems Engineering team
- Proficient with JIRA or other requirements trackability software
- Proficient in developing and writing detailed test plans and documents
- Able to evaluate a system design and be able to derive requirements for systems
- Disciplined in configuration management control of documentation like Vault
- Familiarity with DoD requirement processes and procedures
- Ability to design Training systems under US Department of Defense regulations, standards and acquisition framework methods
- Ability to conduct analysis of requirements and components and support audits conducted to ensure intended functionality and performance is achieved
- Ability to have an in-depth working knowledge of industry practices, standards and technology areas
- Ability to lead the definition, analysis and allocation of requirements ensuring that requirements are met throughout the project lifecycle
- Ability to prepare, review, and evaluate interface documentation, specifications, test plans and requirements trace Matrix.
- Ability to conduct analysis of system requirements and components, and supports system audits conducted to ensure intended system functionality and performance is achieved
- Supports system test programs and analyzes system testing
- Understanding of manufacturing, quality, test, and process workflow, including departmental planning activities
- Preparation of manufacturing plans and logistics documentation packages, both hands-on and using support staff
- Understand and work to ISO quality policies
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com
If on-site, use #LI-Onsite