NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Software Development Manager to join our client’s team in Tampa, FL. This is a direct hire position with remote flexibility.
SALARY: $145-150K (depending on experience)
- Java development experience (at least 7 years)
- Leadership experience (team lead, management, etc.)
- Ability to develop new team members
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math or Information Systems or equivalent development experience
- 10+ years of development experience with 3+ years leading/supervising multiple IT projects through the full SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) including prior work defining complex application architecture and integration with multi-tiered systems
- Strong leadership and people management skills with the ability to build and grow teams of highly motivated, deeply technical, productive software engineers preferably in an Agile environment
- Significant functional experience (8+ years) with core Technologies and Architectures – Java Enterprise Technologies, Spring Boot, Spring Frameworks, Restful Web services, SOA, Angular, HTML/CSS, SQL, DB2/Oracle
- Experience in leading teams in custom development, evaluating, selecting, integrating, and implementing application software (package) solutions when appropriate
- Strong interpersonal and decision-making skills
- Able to communicate highly technical concepts in a clear/concise manner to non-technical individuals
- Experience prioritizing technology needs within set budget requirements
- Knowledge of project management methods and tools
- Strong experience with Agile / DevOps approaches or methodologies
- Have strong knowledge of Integration technologies like Spring Integration Framework, API Management, Micro-services
- Expertise in leading the architecture, design & implementation of highly complex data integrations and data services by utilizing technologies such as Spring Boot, Angular, DB2/Oracle.
- Advanced experience in working with the various IT teams to build and implement a scalable architecture for relevant software solutions
- Full fluency and expert-level knowledge in systems/languages applicable to the role
- Provide direction and day-to-day management of development staff to ensure that any roadblocks are removed, and developers/teams are successfully moving forward
- Make sure that development projects are prioritized, scheduled, and completed according to business need
- Foster collaboration by leading regular meetings and communicating with process owners, product managers, agile teams, IT groups, and other stakeholders to negotiate priority and timelines while managing resources required to get the job done
- Hire new associates, conduct performance reviews, guide, and mentor their career development
- Ensure on-time and defect-free delivery of applications in accordance with Company standards
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com