NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Sr. Azure Data Architect to join our client’s team. This is a remote, contract to hire position.
- 7 years of hands-on Azure expertise in designing, developing scalable multi-tenant Big Data and machine learning products
- 7 years using Azure Data Lake Gen2, Azure Databricks and near real-time Azure SQL cloud-based data warehouse.
- 5 years of hands-on experience designing and developing multi-tenant solutions using Power BI, Power BI Embedded, Power BI Services, Power BI Gateway, and Power BI Dataflow
- 10 years of advanced hands-on experience designing and implementing large scale multi-tenant data pipeline (TB or PB in size) including Change Data Capture (CDC) solutions for structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data in batch and real-time environments
- 5 years of hands-on experience with data integration using ETL / ELT tools (e.g., SSIS, Azure Data Factory, Airflow)
- Advanced knowledge of Python, Object-Oriented Programming, and unit testing
- Expert in data modeling
- Broad experience in Microsoft SQL technologies including SSAS Tabular models, DAX, T-SQL, Service Broker, Replication, and Performance Tuning
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com