NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Sr. Product Manager to join our client’s team in Tampa, FL. This is a direct hire position with remote flexibility. Candidate must sit in the Tampa Bay area.
SALARY: $140-160K + bonus (depending on experience)
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering or another STEM field. Graduate degree in Financial Engineering, Analytics or related computational field is preferred.
- Formal education in product management processes, methods and tools.
- 7+ years of relevant product management experience in a financial services environment.
- 5+ years of technical product management in a software environment, preferably within Financial Services.
- Demonstrated understanding of financial services operations and regulatory structures.
- Experience implementing industry leading KYC/AML platforms.
- A passion for cryptocurrency is a must, direct experience is preferred.
- A proven track record of demonstrated leadership in complex areas, through critical thinking, thought leadership, technical skills, and relentless drive for progress.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively (verbal and written).
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- Comfort handling ambiguity and managing multiple assignments.
- Experience working in an agile environment with hands-on usage of JIRA.
- Experience working for a rapidly growing startup, and managing change Experience in financial services, fintech and/or crypto
- Experience in financial services, fintech and/or crypto
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com