NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Staff Auditor to join our client’s team in Tampa, Florida. This is a direct hire position with remote flexibility.
- Gain understanding of client operations, processes, and business objectives and utilize that knowledge on engagements
- Run client engagements from start to finish, which includes planning, executing, directing, and completing financial audits and managing to budget.
- Supervise, train, and mentor associates and interns on audit process and assess performance of staff for engagement reviews; perform in-charge role as needed.
- Work with audit team to identify and resolve client issues discovered during audit process.
- Research and analyze financial statements
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with clients to enhance client satisfaction and work with client management and staff at all levels to perform services successfully.
- Attend professional development and training sessions on a regular basis.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) in accounting from a four-year college or university
- 3+ years of Public Accounting experience.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com