NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Technical Writer to join our client’s team in Orlando, FL. This is an on-site, direct hire position. Candidate must sit in the Orlando area.
SALARY: $53-68K (depending on experience)
• Candidate must know MIL-STD-40051-2C Page based technical manuals (Arbortext) 40051C DTD, FOSI, and XSL-formatting object stylesheets MS Office Suite
• Maintain sensitive and confidential information as required by company and government requirements.
• Communicate and interact effectively with hardware, electrical, and software engineers.
• Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat
• Ability to read, understand, and follow instructions.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to maintain knowledge, skills, and abilities as it pertains to your job.
• Researches and translates technical information into manuals and/or web-based documents for nontechnical and technical users.
• Produces products that conform to the company documentation and quality assurance standards.
• Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
• Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
• Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
• Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
• Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com