NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a VP of Sales to join our clients team in Connecticut. This is a fully remote, direct hire position. Candidate must sit in the Connecticut area.
SALARY: $120-125k (depending on experience)
- Saas Sales
- 10+ years previous experience managing sales teams
- 10+ years of experience working in the telecommunications (Business Continuity, Data Center, SaaS, ILEC, CLEC, wireless), IT or Managed Services Industry in a B2B sales environment.
- Proactive in adopting sales best practices and a leader in process adherence
- Ability to get clients involved in create business cases and value propositions
- Comfortable speaking with C-suite about financial metrics, calculations and assumptions in business case
- Demonstrates market and industry knowledge and recognizes changing market trends
- Ability to create strong client loyalty
- Excellent objection handling and contract negotiating skills
- Ability to oversee talent development programs and efforts
- Demonstrates the ability to link corporate strategic goals to client facing solutions
- Driven to invest time in knowledge acquisition and problem solving that can be applied in a professional context
- Can readily speak to variety of subject relating to Company, the industry, or solution value propositions
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work alongside multiple team members
- Proven record of meeting/exceeding established goals
- Highly resourceful when need to overcome barriers and objections
- Ability to communicate with all levels within client/prospect’s organization
- Ability to communicate and present to leadership as required
- Applicants must have BA/BS degree from four-year College or university, MBA Preferred
- Candidate must have a valid State driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Drive revenue growth through the sales of Company’s products, services and solutions
- Collaborate with peers and management around ways to continually improve the sales organization
- Identify client needs and effectively understand and respond to client objections
- Connect client’s business objectives with Company offerings and solutions
- Lead a team of Account Executives to drive and support Company's business within a focused area.
- Coach and lead sales activity/ funnel of the team.
- Sales forecasting to leadership to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual goals.
- Apply both tactical and strategic go to market models aimed at growing the client base
- Assist the client in maximizing the return of their investment with Company
- Be proactive in all aspects of opportunity development
- Build and expand relationships with the decision makers in prospect and client accounts
- Establish yourself as a ‘Trusted Advisor’ to the prospect or client
- Bring net new and innovative ideas to both internal team and the client
- Assist in creating an environment of teamwork and continuous improvement
- Demonstrate a commitment to excellence (i.e. strong business acumen)
- Partner with sales and additional pre-sales engagement members to align goals and ensure ongoing refinement
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com