NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking an Account Director to join our client’s team in Florida. This is a direct hire position. Candidate must be in the Tampa Bay area.
SALARY: $95-110k (depending on experience)
- Minimum 10 years of experience working in public relations, communications or journalism, preferably including significant experience with a PR agency.
- Minimum 5 years of leadership within a PR setting, with a preference for client/account management experience in a PR agency setting
- Bachelor’s degree required – focus on journalism, communications or public relations preferred
- MBA or APR preferred
- Account service
- Serve as primary contact for client. Proactively communicate with clients on a regular basis and address client needs in a timely manner.
- Provide appropriate and timely strategic public relations counsel.
- Develop strategic and goal-oriented communications plans.
- Lead high-performing teams on implementing a full spectrum of impactful public relations strategies and tactics.
- Develop a deep understanding of clients’ businesses and industries.
- Set and manage project timelines and budgets to deliver high-quality work.
- Recognize opportunities for account growth.
- Assist in development of scope and budgets for clients.
- Analyze outcomes and recommend adjustments in strategy.
- Content strategy & development
- Clearly and consistently communicate key messages for target audiences.
- Develop integrated content strategies that achieve organizational goals.
- Guide teams in executing content strategy and developing high-quality content.
- Adept editor in a variety of formats.
- Media relations
- Lead media training sessions with agency principals.
- Set media strategy and assist account team in identifying newsworthy opportunities that support clients’ goals.
- Build relationships with subject matter experts, reporters, editors, producers, and media representatives.
- Prepare spokespeople for media interviews.
- Training & development
- Work collaboratively with agency principals and PR network partners.
- Provide coaching, training and mentoring to team members.
- Play key role in internship program.
- Assist in developing capacity and growth plans for account teams.
- Proactively contribute ideas for sessions and other avenues for educating agency teams on new concepts and trends.
- Work independently by prioritizing tasks and following through on projects to completion.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com