NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking an Account Executive – Healthcare start-up to join our client’s team. This is a remote, direct hire position.
SALARY: $90-100K + bonus (depending on experience)
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- Experience in healthcare software sales.
- Prior work experience with startup companies in the Healthcare Software Sector.
- Experience Building Sales Teams.
- Successful exit from a software startup venture, with proven track record of growth.
- Extensive connections across Surgical Specialties and Facilities.
- Hubspot or Salesforce experience.
- Familiarity with multiple EHRs.
- Must possess strong leadership, communication skills and sound business judgment.
- Previous sales lead/management experience.
- The ability to structure sales quotas, compensation plans and incentive programs.
- Excellent communication skills. Knowledge of multiple healthcare audiences including physicians, practice staff and administrators, hospital executives and administrative staff
- Experience in hiring and building sales teams and developing strong sales acumen.
- Ability to create sales materials including spreadsheets and multimedia presentations
- Successful history in negotiating and contracting with key customers and partners.
- CRM software proficiency with an ability to create deal cycles for the sales department.
- The Account Executive will develop and execute sales strategies within their team, and effectively partner with cross functional teams and shared resources to drive results.
- Manage social media campaign and online marketing campaigns.
- Provide leadership guidance to swiftly shift sales strategies as necessary to correct forecast variances to revenue targets.
- Work with managers to maintain staffing levels, training plans, cross training initiatives, performance requirements and equipment needs, while meeting budget plan.
- Lead the vision for assigned team to ensure that sales strategies are well communicated and supported internally and aligned with all company departments.
- Lead improvement initiatives by addressing market segment performance of current and new solutions, impacting potential revenue growth and preventing maintenance loss.
- Build and expand relationships with key customers, partners and industry leaders.
- Maintain CRM software to accurately reflect deal cycles and customer account tracking.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com