NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking an Account Executive – High & Medium Voltage – Northeast or Midwest to join our client’s team. This is remote, direct hire position.
SALARY: $100-140K + bonus (depending on experience)
- 5-8 years experience selling medium and/or high voltage services
- Strong track record of success, meeting and exceeding quota
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Oracle, Salesforce, etc.)
- Able to travel overnight 50% of the time
- Works in combination with the VP-Sales, RSMs, and BU to develop, present, and execute yearly sales plans that achieve assigned objectives for the territory with existing and new customers.
- Identifies prospects, develops customer relationships, evaluates needs, makes recommendations for qualified solutions and services, delivers effective presentations, and closes orders.
- Coordinate with RSMs to manage the sales territory for the product range, to include end users, electrical contractors and consulting engineers, and sales representatives.
- Consistently enters, updates, and ensures accuracy of information for completed sales activities and active leads & opportunities to ensure sales pipeline is always up to date, using the enterprise-wide Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
- Develops and achieves forecasts, sales activity, rep scorecards, and other reports as required to manage territory and communicate to management and/or other pertinent stakeholders.
- Works with BU to create engineering specifications with key engineering firms and end-users in the target markets as determine in conjunction with management.
- Follows-up with stakeholders during all phases of the quote-to-cash and customer management processes to ensure that their needs have been met. Address, coordinate and assist in remedy of any issues discovered during the process as required to maximize Customer Loyalty Index (CLI) scores.
- Keeps abreast of relevant and current market developments, new technologies, business philosophies, industry standards, laws, trends, etc. to identify new sales prospects.
- Travel to customer sites to meet with decision makers and present offerings.
- Assist customers in identifying needs, discussing options, and making recommendations.
- In collaboration with the RSMs, coordinate and support the negotiation of NDAs, MSAs, Terms & Conditions, and other legal documents required to secure new orders with customers.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com