NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking an Account Executive – Industrial Sales – Northeast Region to join our client’s team. This is a remote, direct hire position.
Candidates should reside in the Northeast Region states due to 50% of overnight travel.
SALARY: $80-120K + bonus (depending on experience)
- Must have at least 5 years of experience selling engineered or industrial products – electrical equipment highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or technical field is strongly preferred.
- Understanding of basic mechanical and electrical engineering principles.
- High degree of initiative and ability to work independently.
- Excellent sales, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Enjoy working as a team to support internal stakeholders as well as customers.
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Oracle, Salesforce, etc.)
- Able to travel overnight 50% of the time.
- Develop and execute plans to identify prospects, generate leads, and establish contact with customer decision makers.
- Travel to customer sites to meet with decision makers and present offerings (50% overnight travel expected).
- Assist customers in identifying needs, discussing options, and making recommendations.
- Monitor current and projected market activity to identify new sales prospects on an ongoing basis.
- Provide ongoing feedback regarding sales activities, customer specifications, terms and conditions, and competitive/market issues.
- Generate reports which summarize and forecast industry activity, market conditions, and sales.
- Develop and conduct presentations of offerings at trade shows, customer meetings, etc.
- Assist in the development of marketing strategy and annual orders & revenue forecast.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com