NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking an Accounting Analyst to join our client’s team in Orlando, FL. This is a direct hire position with remote flexibility. Candidate must sit in the Orlando area.
- Strong Excel efficiency
- Strong experience creating flows of processes
- Strong experience with budgeting
- Strong knowledge of and experience with data analysis and reporting software (e.g. Cognos, Spreadsheet Server, Business Objects, MicroStrategy).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of data with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at developing data queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Proactive problem-solving ability.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- B.S. Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related field or relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Excel and MS Access or other data management tools experience.
- Able to effectively present information in one-on-one and small groups to guests, clients, and other team members of the organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Complex math skills
- Ability to prioritize work and ensure that necessary functions are completed daily
- Team-player, who can work independently as well as be effective in a high-functioning team of professionals
- Budgets and Forecasting
- Developing data queries and calculations for financial reports.
- Interpreting data, analyzing results, and providing ongoing reports.
- Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Locating and defining new process improvement opportunities.
- Monitoring performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variances.
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Assist with rewriting queries/reports in the transition of our legacy system to a new system.
- Supporting Senior Accounting in the recon process by working with this team and building the necessary queries and/or spreadsheet tools to create the most efficient process.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com