NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking an Accounting Associate to join our client’s team in St. Petersburg, FL. This is an onsite, direct hire position.
SALARY: $80-$90K (depending on experience)
- In depth knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping principles
- Outstanding communication skills, written and oral.
- Proficiency with QuickBooks Online and Sage Intacct is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience as an accounting associate is required. Experience in the wealth management space in a plus
- Working knowledge of Tallie and Bill.com
- Experience in working with Excel spreadsheets.
- Highly proficient in Excel.
- Ability to work well in a fast past, challenging environment.
- Competent collaborator and skilled cross functional communicator
- Strong time management skills with respect for deadlines
- Ability to identify errors/issues and to solve problems.
- Delivering program to empower our clients to effectively manage their business with complete confidence in their financial reporting.
- Preparing financial statements and support schedules in accordance with the monthly close schedule for multiple assigned clients.
- Reconcile client bank accounts and credit cards utilizing appropriate technology.
- Process accounts payable for clients using Bill.com.
- Assist in analyzing monthly financial statement packages for clients. Meeting with clients to review same.
- Preparation of quarterly client advisor payouts and owner distributions. Meeting with clients to review same.
- Other projects as assigned.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage with you via SMS text message. By clicking to submit your application, NextPath Career Partners has your consent to communicate via SMS text message moving forward.