NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking an Accounting Supervisor to join our client’s team in St. Petersburg, Florida. This is an onsite, direct hire position.
SALARY: $85-90K (depending on experience)
- Oversee and supervise the general ledger accounting function.
- Review and analyze financial information for accuracy and completeness.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects, as needed.
- Assist with monthly p-card and T&E activities, including resolving issues, maintain system audit rules, and prepare periodic reports for management review.
- Monitor the preparation and filing of sales tax, payroll tax, W2, and other compliance related filings.
- Supervise bank reconciliations, revenue and expenditure variance analyses, year-end closing entries and audit schedules.
- Supervise month end close, quarterly close and year end close procedures.
- Assist with the managing of staff daily workload, including coordination of and review of staff work.
- Work closely with the internal audit and FP&A functions.
- 5-7 years of related work experience with at least 2-3 years working in public accounting and at least 1-2 years of experience leading a team.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting and/or Finance.
- Certified public accountant (CPA) is highly preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including advanced Excel skills. Experience with Oracle and/or Workday is a plus.
- Understanding of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws, and regulations is required.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Demonstrate and uphold all of our company’s core values, which include integrity, accountability, teamwork, innovation and growth.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com