NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to join our client’s team in Orlando, FL. This is an onsite, direct hire position.
SALARY: $45-$52K (depending on experience)
- Two or more years of experience in accounts payable (or accounts receivable).
- Associate degree or equivalent (additional years of experience may be substituted).
- Understanding of basic principles of finance, accounting, and bookkeeping.
- Intermediate to advanced math skills; must be able to add, subtract, divide, multiply, and work with fractions, percentages, and averages, both on a calculator and in Excel.
- Experience with accounting software and online platforms
- Intermediate to advanced user of all Microsoft Office Suite applications including spreadsheets, word processing and presentation software.
- Superb time management skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of organizational and grantee information.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of people and situations.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and manage tasks effectively.
- Track and monitor the daily income including remote check deposit
- Maintain monthly cash flow reports
- Post business transactions, process invoices, verify financial data for use in maintaining accounts payable records daily.
- Ensure the accuracy of financial documents for payment, auditing and tax purposes.
- Protect against unintentional overpayment.
- Effectively monitor incoming payables to ensure payments are made to vendors in a timely manner.
- Work with other departments in the preparation of payment requests chiefly related to Grants.
- Review invoices for appropriate documentation, approvals and coding prior to payment.
- Clarify any questionable invoices.
- Perform invoice and general-ledger data entry.
- Comply with national state, and local financial regulations.
- Maintain copies of vouchers, invoices or correspondence necessary for files.
- Create periodic reports and other records, as appropriate.
- Maintain meticulous records.
- Provide general office support of answering phones, maintaining office supply cabinet, and other office duties defined by Finance Director
- Assist Finance Director in other financial and administrative tasks as needed.
- Provide support to colleagues on an as needed basis.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage with you via SMS text message. By clicking to submit your application, NextPath Career Partners has your consent to communicate via SMS text message moving forward.