NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Collection Specialist to join our client’s team in Tampa, FL. This is a contract position with remote flexibility. Candidate must sit in the Tampa Bay area.
SALARY: $22-24/hour (depending on experience)
- 3+ years of full cycle AR experience. Must understand the AR process from start to finish
- Collections, credit memos, journal entries
- NetSuite is a nice to have
- Responsible for collections of outstanding accounts receivable and all other aspects of collection, reducing customer billing problems and reducing accounts receivable delinquency
- Consistently maintains contact with customers to address credit and collection issues until account is resolved
- Research customer issues, cash postings, credit memos or other discrepancies
- Cross-train on posting of customer payments, receivable aging’s, DSO calculations
- Work with sales departments to obtain information as needed
- Seek out and communicates opportunities to continuously improve, standardize and streamline the company’s A/R administrative and collections processes.
- Manage workload in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Provide reporting for management as required.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance is preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years of collections experience and other accounts receivable-related functions
- Possess skills in Microsoft Excel.
- ERP experience in MS Dynamics GP (GreatPlains) or NetSuite preferred
- Experience with cash and bank reconciliations
- Foreign currency experience a plus
- Must be highly organized and possess excellent communication skills
- Someone who is technologically savvy who has the ability to pick up quickly on new technology and systems
- Strong customer service/team attitude with a willingness to learn and take on new challenges
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage multiple tasks (adapting to change where necessary) in a fast-paced environment
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com
If hybrid, use #LI-Hybrid