NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Associate, Investor Relations to join our client’s team in Tampa, FL. This is a hybrid, direct hire position.
SALARY: $50-60K + bonus (depending on experience)
- 5+ Years of professional working experience in a related field
- Comprehensive Google Suite and Microsoft 365 (including moderate to advanced Excel skills).
- Experience with CRM or Database tools: Salesforce, HubSpot, Airtable, Notion, or similar solutions.
- Data Analytics and report generation tools (Airtable, Tableau etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent, plus two years of working experience in a related field or
- Preferred experience within the startup industry, such as a tech accelerator/incubator, venture capital fund, or early-stage startup.
- Ensure investor and startup client data is collected accurately and timely during the onboarding of new clients, as well as ongoing client check-ins.
- Research new investors and fill in background information on the database using online tools.
- Maintain investor database and tracking. Responsible for updating metrics and performance data and providing leadership with reporting and analytics.
- Provide proactive and timely reports to leadership about portfolio and program success metrics, including investment activity.
- Provide accurate and timely reports to leadership about #strategic introductions and #outcomes for portfolio companies with prospective investors, customers, and business opportunities.
- Measure & manage investor participation in Demo Days and other engagement opportunities.
- Assist the Director with investor connections and facilitating meetings with new and existing investors.
- Become a ’super user’ for all platforms supporting our Programs
- Assist with information technology projects to help streamline the use of systems/platforms, including the automated interfaces between them.
- Assist team with recruiting program clients, including attending target-rich conferences.
- Keep aware of emerging trends and ways to innovate the program and systems, adopting best practices from leading ESO programs.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com