NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking an Automation Engineer to join our client’s team in Tampa, Florida. This is a remote, 3 month contract to hire position. Candidate must sit in Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Virginia, Hawaii, Texas, Colorado, Tennessee, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Washington, Illinois, and Massachusetts.
SALARY: $50-55/hour, $100-105K (depending on experience)
- 3-4 years hands-on working experience with any GUI / Web Automation Testing Tool (Playwright, Ranorex, QTP, or Selenium)
- 3-4 years experience integrating test suites into an Azure DevOps, Jenkins, TFS or other source code management tools
- 3-4 years of experience using any of the following IDE or BBD tools (SpecFlow, Postman, Gherkins, Python, Cucumber, Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, etc.)
- 3-4 years of advance SQL experience
- 1-2 years hands-on working experience of automating using REST or SOAP APIs (ASP.Net, NUnit, Web API, Etc.)
- Experience with Virtual Server, Virtual Clients, and System Configuration
- Experience testing enterprise applications deployed to cloud environments such as Azure or AWS
- Exposure with BrowserStack, SauceLabs or similar device testing farms
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or MIS, and at least 3 years of work-related experience
- 3-4 years of automation scripting
- Certified Software Test Automation Specialist (CSTAS) – (Desired)
- Technical – Experience in integrating a strong software development background with a passion for the discipline of quality assurance
- Develop and execute automation scripts using Playwright, Ranorex, Selenium, QTP, and other automation tools
- Design and create automated test scripts for Desktop/Web applications.
- Write SQL queries to validate the backend
- Analyze automation test results and present analysis
- Produce test estimates for testing activities
- Participate in test case reviews, ensure requirements traceability and proper coverage
- Methodology – Expertise and knowledge in quality assurance standards, processes, policies and procedures
- Demonstrate and evangelize a passion for process and methodology through daily actions
- Adhere to and support all established and documented methodology/best practices in alignment with the Release methodologies and processes
- Adhere to and support group processes, procedures, and standards in order to drive and guide a repeatable, reliable delivery of high-quality software products and services
- Use Test Case Management tools such as Zephyr or Azure DevOps Test Plans
- Display a basic understanding of testing methodology and product knowledge in the design of tests
- Plans and conducts the analysis, inspection, design, test, and integration to assure the quality of large and complex projects
- Team Support – Deep commitment to working in and fostering a highly collaborative, innovative and high performing product team
- Be an active participant in all aspects of test planning and execution through all phases of the product development lifecycle, including testing strategies, and communication
- Evangelize, support and embody Company’s Company Mission, Strategy and Values
- Foster a culture of ownership and pride for delivering the highest levels of quality and excellence
- Performs other related duties as directed
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage with you via SMS text message. By clicking to submit your application, NextPath Career Partners has your consent to communicate via SMS text message moving forward.