NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking an Automation QA Engineer to join our client’s team in Tampa, FL. This is a 1 year contract position with remote flexibility. Must be willing to work on-site Tuesday through Thursday; Monday and Friday remote.
SALARY: $55-65/hour (depending on experience)
- Strong experience writing hands on Java code used for testing in Selenium
- At least 5 years of experience in software testing, with a focus on test automation and a proven track record of success.
- The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of software testing methodologies, experience with test automation tools, and a strong passion for delivering high-quality software.
- Strong experience with Selenium automation tools
- Must have computer science or technical related degree
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Design, develop, and maintain automated test scripts for mission-critical systems, including web applications, APIs, and mobile applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including software engineers, product managers, and quality assurance analysts, to ensure test automation meets the needs of project requirements.
- Work closely with project managers to define test suites, test plans and test cases, and communicate testing progress and results.
- Analyze test results, identify, and report issues, and work with developers to resolve defects and improve software quality.
- Use and maintain test automation frameworks, tools, and processes to continuously improve testing efficiency and effectiveness.
- Conduct testing on both simulated and real-world systems in various test environments, including laboratory, integration, and production environments.
- Participate in code reviews and provide feedback to software developers on best practices for testability, automation, and reliability.
- Keep up to date with advancements in software testing and automation tools and apply this knowledge to testing practices.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage with you via SMS text message. By clicking to submit your application, NextPath Career Partners has your consent to communicate via SMS text message moving forward.