NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Azure Cloud Engineer / Systems Admin to join our client’s team. This is a remote, direct hire position.
SALARY: $120-150K (depending on experience)
- Advanced level skills with Azure and cloud migrations- ideally 3+ years experience with Azure
- Experience with various Azure cloud migration tools
- Experience managing and building virtual machines using VMware or other virtualization technology
- Experience with Cisco hyper flex
- Good communication, able to work in small team environments and collaborates well with others
- Preferred Skills:
– Meraki experience
- Be part of Azure Cloud migration which involves large scale migration of windows and Linux operating systems.
- Configure migration appliance in on-premises and perform replication to Azure cloud.
- Monitor migration activities and troubleshoot migration related problems.
- Perform high level application portfolio analysis to identify candidate applications and workloads for migration to the Cloud.
- To conceptualize, implement & delivery through the team as per defined scope and standards in Azure Public Cloud
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders for delivering successful cloud migration program.
- Build Azure cloud architecture that involves large scale environments with Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Ensure knowledge up-gradation and work with new technologies so that the solution is current and meets quality standards and requirements.
- Delivery of complex solutions to issues in Azure cloud which might include but are not limited to Architecture, Configuration, Security, Performance, Scalability, Reliability, Infrastructure etc.
- Will be key member of core infrastructure team acting as back up to existing infrastructure support team members
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com