NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a BI Analyst to join our client’s team. This is a remote, direct hire position.
Unfortunately, at this time our client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas. Only candidates authorized to work in the US without sponsorship should apply.
SALARY: $125-140K (depending on experience)
- 5+ years of building dashboards. Preferably in Tableau. There will be a Tableau assessment as part of the recruitment cycle.
- 5+ years with SQL – there is a SQL assessment in the loop.
- Snowflake (or comparable Redshift, Postgres)
- DBT (data build tool)
- Experience with product feature / user segmentation tools
4-year college degree or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Help ensure that BI technology stack is highly accurate, performant, and secure.
- Collaborate with business owners to understand short and long-term goals and author technical requirements to meet business needs.
- Work collaboratively with Data Architecture team members to ensure data is modeled appropriately to support business requirements.
- Assist in scaling a semantic layer and maintain standardized definitions of terms, measures / metrics, and KPIs
- Assist in the design, development, and maintenance of dashboards and self-service reporting tools in Tableau and / or other BI platforms to accelerate operations and provide actionable insights for strategic management decisions.
- Apply data visualization techniques, resources, and libraries to business problems, presenting information in a format that’s intuitive, useful, and flexible.
- Learn about and help in the development of predictive analytic models to surface insights and facilitate proactive decision-making
- Present data and solutions effectively across geographically dispersed teams from a diverse set of technical backgrounds, including leadership and executive teams.
- Apply standards and guidelines for report and dashboard development, promoting best practices and guiding the team toward continuous improvement.
- Complete assigned tickets including functional/technical development, testing, review, UAT, and deployment while communicating progress and blockers.
- Understand business intelligence trends and the practical application of existing and emerging technologies to enable new and evolving business needs.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com