NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a BI/Reporting Lead to join our client’s team in Suwanee, GA. This is a remote, direct hire position. Candidate must sit in the Suwanee/Atlanta area.
SALARY: $130-140K + bonus (depending on experience)
- Must have BI experience – designed data lakes, data pools, has some ETL experience, built dashboards.
- Power BI
- Must have design experience, not just an Analyst position. This is a step up from an Analyst.
- SplashBI is a nice to have
- 5+ years of experience in implementing Business Intelligence solutions.
- Previous experience with design and development of Business Intelligence functions related to the Oracle EBS ERP solution.
- Business Intelligence expert with 4 years’ experience in working with Technologies such as OTBI, OBIEE Answers, BI Composer, SmartView, BI Publisher, OACS, Visual Analyzer and ODI.
- Previous experience as a Business Intelligence lead.
- Previous relational database experience.
- Previous experience providing technical leadership to vendor teams in an onsite/offshore delivery model.
- Hands-on experience in implementing Business Intelligence for one large-scale Oracle ERP implementation.
• Provide Business Intelligence related solutions/designs as well as implement them.
• Provide architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for Business Intelligence domains.
• Assist with solution estimation and team structure definition.
• Liaise with offshore teams and other IT functions for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks.
• Perform platform capacity planning and management.
• Serve as an escalation point for production and/or platform issues.
• Execute change control and promotions activities.
• Establish best practices and guidelines for usage of the Oracle Business Intelligence platform.
• Oversee, recommend, and implement appropriate solutions and enhancements to ensure an improvement in system reliability and performance.
• Interface directly with various business units (front-line to Executive level) and IT functional areas as it pertains to the Business Intelligence platform(s).
• Work independently with users to define BI concepts, information needs and defining functional requirements, specifications and recommendations related to a proposed solution
• Ensure high levels of Business Intelligence system availability through support functions and in-depth testing.
• Responsible for the efficient, compliant, timely, secure acquisition, integration, provision, and exchange of the enterprise data.
• Work with external vendors and internal business and technology staff to accurately gather and interpret requirements, specifications, and database models to determine appropriate data warehouse development solutions.
• Monitor and administer automated and manual data integration and ETL jobs to verify execution and measure performance; Build reports to audit, monitor & validate data warehouse job.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com