NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Boomi Developer to join our client’s team in Tampa, FL. This is a 6 month contract position. Candidate should be willing to go on-site 3 days a week.
SALARY: $65-85/hour (depending on experience)
Seeking a skilled Boomi API Developer with extensive experience in API development, integration, and configuration using the Boomi platform.
• Design, develop, and optimize APIs using the Boomi platform.
• Configure and fine-tune the Boomi platform for maximum efficiency.
• Collaborate with various teams to define integration requirements and deliver effective solutions.
• Ensure smooth data transformation, mapping, and end-to-end testing of integrations.
• Create and maintain comprehensive technical documentation.
• Stay updated on industry best practices and emerging trends in API development and integration.
• Proven experience as an API Developer, with a focus on Boomi platform development.
• Must have hands on experience with Boomi platform as a developer
• Strong proficiency in creating, configuring, and maintaining APIs.
• Experience in platform configuration and optimization.
• In-depth knowledge of data transformation, mapping, and integration techniques.
• Knowledge of cloud-based services and technologies
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
• Boomi certification or relevant training
• Ability to go onsite in Tampa, Florida
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com