NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking an Business Systems Analyst to join our client’s team. This is a fully remote, direct hire position.
SALARY: $90-130K + bonus (depending on experience)
Unfortunately, at this time our client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas. Only candidates authorized to work in the US without sponsorship should apply.
TOP SKILLS DESIRED:
- Experience working with internal stakeholders to define business requirements to develop enhancements to their internal systems
- Experience with one or more of the following software products:
- Attendance Enterprise (Associated Time on Demand),
- Workforce Management (Sumtotal Systems),
- Onbase (Hyland)
- Functional or technical experience with Oracle EBS is a plus
- Experience with other time and attendance and document management systems
- Experience with building and managing integration between ERP systems and time and attendance and document management systems.
- Ability to interpret and apply laws, regulations, and policies
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com