NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Business Development Manager to join our client’s team in Boston, MA. This is a direct hire position. Candidate should sit in the Boston, MA area.
SALARY: $120-160K + commission (depending on experience)
- 7+ years of enterprise solutions sales experience, with a proven track record of success.
- Experience in Financial Insurance Industry
- Consistent over achievement of sales quota.
- Track record of interacting and building relationship with C-Suite level client contacts.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Needs to have a strong aptitude to rapidly develop and cultivate key relationships with peers, clients, and chief influencers.
- Deep understanding of and proven ability to sell IT and business consulting services.
- Proven ability to sell complex solutions to small, medium, and large enterprises.
- Can successfully demonstrate breaking into new accounts and building out territories from the ground up.
- Requires strong aptitude to rapidly develop and cultivate key relationships with peers, clients, and executive influencers.
- Bachelor’s degree: MBA preferred.
- Industry: Background in Financial Services, Healthcare or Public Sector preferred.
- Technology: Background in IA, AppDev, Cyber Security, Microsoft Cloud Services or UX preferred.
- Identify, create, and implement a comprehensive account strategy to develop new business and drive expansion growth with customers across your territory.
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering to meet established short and long-term goals.
- Establish access and create positive business relationships with key executives and senior-level decision makers.
- Leveraging your knowledge on the business value proposition of the Company’s solutions offerings and services to solve key business issues.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with key internal stakeholders (Solutions Sales, Marketing, Practices, and Inside Sales) to drive product adoption in target accounts.
- Develop relationships with select partners in your region to leverage their account presence and drive new growth and further penetration of the Company’s solutions in the market.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date account intelligence in CRM, including regular forecasting of business opportunities to leadership.
- Ability to travel to meet with decision makers, and to attend trade shows, and company sponsored events.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com