NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Business Development Executive to join our client’s team in Tampa, FL. This is a hybrid, direct hire position. Candidates must be located in Tampa.
SALARY: $65-80K + OTE (depending on experience)
- Identification and development of new sales opportunities
- Development of sales plan including targeted accounts, goals and strategies
- Management of individual sales prospects from initial contact through contract execution
- Preparation of sales proposals, contracts and other documents
- Planning and leadership of the efforts of company resources in support of sales efforts
- Interaction with industry consultants and business partners to identify sales opportunities
- Continuous accountability for the status of all sales prospects
- Continuous objective evaluation of the viability of individual sales prospects
- Ongoing documentation of all sales contacts and prospect action plans
- Efficient management of sales related expenses in accordance with Company guidelines
- Participation in Industry trade events and business networking events
- Work closely with the operational team and engineers to ensure continuous level of proficiency with respect to products and service offerings
- Development of sales related materials as well as work flows specific to account management
- Maintain $4,000 per month average quota for managed services revenue
- Other duties assigned by the President / CEO
The position of Business Development, reporting to the President / CEO, is responsible for new business development. Included in his / her responsibilities are sales lead prospecting, possible management of existing accounts, evaluation of business opportunities (net new and cross selling to current book), coordination of sales support and company efforts with prospects, development of proposals and sales contracts, and closing sufficient new business to meet or exceed sales goals.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com