NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Business Development Manager to join our client’s team. This is a direct hire position. Candidate must sit in Orlando, FL.
SALARY: $60-80k (depending on experience)
- Have an entrepreneurial mentality and willingness to jump in where needed
- Have an intellectual curiosity and eagerness to learn
- Have an upbeat and positive attitude with a customer service mentality
- Are able to work independently and possess excellent communication skills to drive customer and internal engagements
- Have 2-5 years of experience in B2B sales (SaaS software sales preferred)
- Have advanced proficiency using CRM software (HubSpot preferred)
- Demonstrate a passion for teamwork
- Have knowledge of value-driven sales methodologies and negotiating principles (Sandler preferred)
- Position the value of company software as a valuable risk management tool to close leads with confidence and success
- Focus on lead generation, business development, contract negotiation, and long-term opportunity identification
- Drive lead generation and awareness through sales development campaigns
- Educate and guide prospects through the buyer's journey to help them learn how our technology adds value to their company
- Manage a pipeline of leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential buyers
- Close business with new and existing customers at or above quota level
- Partner with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company's values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Lead a team of Business Development Representatives
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com