NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Business Development Manager – Cybersecurity & IT Services to join our client’s team in Tampa, Florida. This is a remote, direct hire position. Candidates should be local to Tampa.
SALARY: $125-150K + bonus (depending on experience)
- 5+ years of managing complex ‘lead to close’ sales cycles; preferably in Managed Cybersecurity or related IT services to mid-market and/or small enterprise-level clients, with a strong understanding of the MSP/MSSP business model.
- Experienced in Value Selling and other key sales methodologies (Sandler, Challenger Sale, etc.)
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships.
- Demonstrated experience selling Cloud/SaaS/Networking and Network Security Solutions including Managed Detection and Response, Next Gen Firewalls, IDS/IPS, SIEM Solutions, SOAR, Cloud Security, End Point Security, Vulnerability and Penetration Testing Services.
- Customer-oriented, extraordinary communication skills, high curiosity, and an eagerness to learn are must-have traits.
- Demonstrated ability to discuss the financial and business implications of solutions.
- Knowledge of compliance process and regulatory requirements such as: HIPAA, PCI, and NIST-800.
- Security industry certification a plus.
- Position and sell the entire suite of managed cybersecurity solutions to “new logo” customers/accounts.
- Continuously and tenaciously build, manage, and develop your sales pipeline through prospecting; leveraging a variety of methods.
- Understand the cybersecurity landscape and be able to articulate the unique business value of our proactive managed IT and security services.
- Manage the complete sales cycle from initial conversation to developing strategic solution proposals and recommendations with new customers.
- Understand how different solutions compliment/compete with one another to guide customers to a comprehensive solution.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Uncover new sales opportunities for Managed IT services, cybersecurity, and managed application security within the existing customer base.
- Support marketing events as needed – conferences, customer demos, trainings, webinars, etc.
- Proactively track your sales activity and forecast your sales opportunities to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (HubSpot, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com