NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Business Solutions Analyst to join our client’s team in Orlando, FL. This is a remote, 6-month contract to hire position. Candidate should reside in Florida.
SALARY: $30-37.50/hour, $65-78K (depending on experience)
- 2-3 years of strong experience working cross functionally in an SDLC environment
- Comfortable in discovery and gathering specs
- 2-3 years of experience with Agile or Lean methodologies
- Advanced understanding of Mac and iOS platforms
- Experience with mobile app development for iOS and Android is a plus
- Solution and product management and user relations
- Software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Planning for consistent standards and processes
- Project management methodologies
- Waterfall and Agile development methods
- Application/product release cycle
- Roadmap and backlog management
- Leading interviews with users and effectively capturing user requests and requirements
- Developing user stories that effectively express user requirements for features
- Writing technical specifications that detail functional requirements for developers and UI/UX designers
- Working with UI/UX designers to translate visual functionality into technical specifications
- Creating and maintaining high level documentation of product features and specifications
- The BA is responsible for working with product users, stakeholder relations and the product team to create detailed requirements that will be used as the basis for feature and enhancement system designs and specifications.
- Responsible for preliminary analysis, requirements definition and systems design within the product lifecycle for the One product.
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers and developers to create technical specifications and acceptance criteria that outline feature requirements.
- Work with the project manager and release team to help coordinate product releases, including user training, user acceptance testing and beta testing.
- The BA may also create, refine, and manage technical documentation for the product.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com