NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a CFO to join our client’s team in Orlando, FL. This is an onsite, direct hire position.
SALARY: $170-180K + bonus (depending on experience)
- BS in Accounting, MBA and/or CPA highly desirable
- 10+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Ensure credibility of financial reporting by providing timely and accurate budgets and financial trends to Operations Leaders.
- Take hands-on lead position of developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive system for monitoring insurance, payroll and benefits.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance and Accounting functions of the organization including check signing and approving payables.
- Responsible for monthly job reviews including calculating revenues for the company using the completed contracts method, while also understanding percentage of compilation revenue recognition method.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long-range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
- Establish and maintain a system of cash flow projection and management. Build strong relationships with outside resources so as to identify/satisfy their needs. This will include managing all banking, insurance, and bond relationships.
- Risk Management by securing all general business and worker’s compensation insurance coverage for the organization
- Provide CEO with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Manage processes for financial statements and budgets and reporting to the Company.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Function as a member of the Executive Leadership Team
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com