NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a CFO to join our client’s team in Orlando, FL. This is a hybrid, direct hire position.
SALARY: $200-300K + Bonus/Equity (depending on experience)
- Eight to ten years of experience in financial management required.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance required.
- Certified Public Accountant designation preferred.
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Proficient in database and accounting computer application system
- Oversees Accounting department, budget preparation, financial planning/analysis options, and audit functions.
- Oversees investment of funds and works with investment bankers to raise additional capital required for expansion.
- Works with other department heads to monitor each department and make recommendations.
- Oversees Cybersecurity efforts and will assess cybersecurity risks, align cybersecurity strategy with business strategy and get buy-in from the board on necessary cybersecurity investments.
- Together with the CEO and the Chief Operating Officer, develop and recommend to the Board an annual operating plan and financial budget that support the Corporation’s long-term strategy.
- Direct the overall financial plans and accounting practice. Manage the financial performance by developing forecasts and monitoring ongoing performance against plan.
- Fiduciary responsibility for the financial health of the organization.
- Manage cash flow planning process and ensure funds availability and utilize forward-looking models and activity-based analyses to provide financial insight into the organization’s plans and operating budgets.
- Oversee and monitor the Corporation’s financial position, banking and financing activities and capital structure and monitor the respect of banking and financial covenants and hedging arrangements, as applicable.
- Oversee and monitor effective tax strategies and compliance for the Corporation.
- Coordinate the preparation of the Corporation’s financial statements and management discussion and analysis (annual and interim).
- Coordinate the review, and liaise with the external auditors as required, of all financial information disclosed in any offering documents of the Corporation.
- Attend meetings of the Board and its Committees and present the financial information necessary or relevant to the Board or such Committee for discharging its duties.
- Works with other executives to coordinate planning and establish priorities for the planning process.
- Studies long-range economic trends and projects impact on future growth in sales and market share.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Identifies opportunities for expansion into new product areas.
- Supervise acquisition due diligence and negotiate acquisitions.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com