NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Client Service Specialist join our client’s team. This is a direct hire position. Candidate should sit in the Atlanta, GA area.
SALARY: $50k (depending on experience)
- A history of providing exceptional customer service
- Requires friendly, professional etiquette and courtesy in interfacing with customers on the telephone
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
- Must possess and professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Requires attention to accurate detail and must be able to multitask
- Ability to analyze situations and make decisions in a timely manner
- Excellent documentation and record-keeping abilities
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, TEAMS, etc.)
- Service clients that participate in online chat and field questions
- Answer phone calls to assist customers calling in with inquiries
- Support Sales team that includes putting together quotes/contracts, processing credit memos, and following up on any necessary items above
- Assist showroom customers on selecting product choices
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com