NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Client Service Specialist to join our clients team. This is a direct hire position. Candidate must sit in the New York City area.
- Must sit in New York, commuting distance to 5th Avenue
- 2+ years of experience working in client/customer service
- Must have experience fielding 30-40 calls per day
- Must have a creative personality. Experience working in customer service for a retailer such as Nordstrom, zappos, wayfair, or an interior design call center preferred
- Must have experience entering client orders
- Service clients that participate in online chat and field questions
- Answer phone calls to assist customers calling in with inquiries
- Support Sales team that includes putting together quotes/contracts, processing credit memos, and following up on any necessary items above
- Assist showroom customers on selecting product choices
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com