NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Construction Project Coordinator to join our client’s team. This is a contract to hire position. Candidate should sit in the Orlando area.
SALARY: $18-21/hr (depending on experience)
- Construction experience is preferred, but not required
- Processing and completing data entry of each specific job Reviewing and Processing material orders of each specific job
- Ability to coordinate all scheduling (Roof, Gutters, Solar, etc.)
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, and forms
- Verifying documents are accurate and complete
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Clear communication skills, both verbally and written
- Excellent follow up skills
- Proficient in all MS office programs. Word, Excel, typing and computer navigation skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A strong work ethic and a high level of self-motivation
- Basic Math Skills to add, subtract, divide and multiply
- Verify material is available for orders as requested
- Must be able to handle constant changes in the field
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com