NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Construction Project Manager to join our client’s team in Tampa, FL. This is an on-site, direct hire position.
SALARY: $60-100K (depending on experience)
- At least 1 year of management and/or supervisory experience
- At least 3 years of residential or commercial renovation/restoration experience
- Ensure an accurate scope of work for projects and prepare estimates utilizing computer hardware and proprietary software
- Negotiate customer and/or client approval of project scope and estimate
- Schedule, coordinate and oversee crews and resources to provide service on active projects to include subcontractors
- Review job site documentation to support the services provided and ensure proper client requirements and billing process
- Maintain written communication with customers, teammates, vendors, and insurance representatives
- Manage production expenses including equipment, vehicles, and other material assets
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com