NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Construction Project Manager to join our client’s team in Clearwater, FL. This is an on-site, direct hire position.
As a leader in the commercial construction industry throughout the state of Florida, we are actively encouraging all construction management professionals with relevant expertise to apply from any state in the US. We are proud to offer relocation assistance to those qualified and interested candidates who desire to relocate to Florida and join our winning team!
SALARY: $93-131K + bonus (depending on experience)
- Bachelor's degree in construction management, engineering or related discipline or 5 years’ experience
- 4+ years’ experience as a Project Manager or Assistant Project Manager on multifamily, hotel or high-rise construction projects
- Must have experience leading big projects – $75M+
- Strong computer skills are a necessity, including familiarity with construction project management applications
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and are required to interface directly with trade contractors, owners' representatives, the design team, building departments and other team members
- Strong leadership skills are required
- Project management finance skills are required
- Manages a specific project area or multiple trade scopes on a single large project in conjunction with a project team consisting of project management and project superintendent staff
- Actively participates in all preconstruction services and engineering sessions by reviewing Owner's expectations/criteria, coordinates with design team and owner and reviews design documents
- Identifies key subcontractors, participates in partnering sessions, investigates site, identifies long-lead items
- Creates bid packages and reviews schedule information
- Develops and maintains financial reports, review subcontractor requisition and vendor invoices and processes monthly owners’ requisitions
- Manages change order process, assists in loss-control management, and enforces company bonding and insurance policies
- Studies contract documents and develops scopes of work, reviews budgets and scopes with estimating, develops purchasing schedule, obtains insurance and bonds
- Participates in scheduling meetings to review detailed project schedules, resource loaded schedules and look ahead schedules
- Administers document control RFI process, prepares monthly reports, develops, and implements crisis management plan, maintains project management computer system (CMiC), obtains home office approvals for waivers of policy
- Manages field operations, conducts trade preconstruction meetings, coordinates subs, vendors and permit inspections and maintains sub relationships
- Implements safety and QC program, manages daily clean up and rental equipment costs, performs daily jobsite walks
- Promotes subcontractor and design team relations and interacts regularly with owner. Participates in client / D.T. promoted activities and complies with client needs
- Manages project closeout and post construction services, obtains, and delivers warranties and transfer Attic Stock, demobilizes field operations, collects final payments, and deposits and closes out subcontracts
- Participates in company-sponsored events, task team committees, industry-related organizations, and college/general recruiting activities
- Partakes in training programs, continuing education, seminars, and conferences
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com