NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a Construction Project Manager to join our client’s team in Orlando, FL. This is an on-site, direct hire position.
SALARY: $110-140K (depending on experience)
- MUST have recent (in the last 5 years), relevant healthcare contracted AND/OR commercial healthcare construction experience within the state of Florida.
- 3+ years as a Project Manager for a commercial General Contractor
- NEW building projects —> Assisted living facilities, medical office buildings
- 5+ years of experience in commercial construction management, jobsite management and project logistics including management of all construction trades.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Higher education in construction management, business management, other construction-based educational program for commercial const. projects or relevant discipline preferred.
- Advanced proficiency (5+ yrs.) in Procore Project Management (or similar) software a plus. Proficiency in Sage 300 CRE (f/k/a Timberline Office), Sage Paperless Construction, Textura Payment Management software, DocuSign, and MS Outlook, Word, Excel software with efficiency and accuracy expected. Adaptable to new computer software and technology.
- At least 5 years in a previous position utilizing superior organization and time management skills; ability to work independently, prioritize workload and meet deadlines consistently. Solid organizational skills.
- Analytical problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong oral communication skills both internally and externally. Constant communication is required with clients, within our project management department, as well as outside companies (suppliers, subcontractors, and other business partners) to work together to achieve project objectives from multiple sources.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS:
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn’t appear to fit, we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to email@example.com for a recruiter to engage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com